Curried Potato Salad is wonderfully cooling, but with that tang of curry. Good with curries, and other meals or on its own as a light Summer lunch.
Curried Potato Salad Recipe
- 5 large new potatoes, boiled and drained
- 1/2 cup (85ml) frozen peas (thawed)
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
- 240 ml fresh natural yogurt
- 5 green onions, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp (5ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Cut cooled potatoes into 1″ chunks and chill in a bowl in the refrigerator for at least one hour before proceeding.
Add peas, onions, celery, garlic and tomato and mix.
Add all other ingredients and mix carefully to avoid crushing the potatoes and tomato.
Chill for several hours before serving on a bed of lettuce leaves.
Trim with sprigs of coriander leaves.